Sunday, August 02, 2009

DEAR ORION...

I didn't mean to stray. At first it was innocent. BJ the Captain asked if I would crew and help take a Transpac race boat back to California... I had no idea you were doing surveillance. I can explain...really...

I didn't mean to let it get this far. First it was being alone together in the middle of the Pacific. I mean things happen...I never intended to hurt you. Orient Express and I were thrown together. The wind...The Sea...The sunsets...
It was inevitable.
It began with an occasional turn at the winch.
And then I couldn't resist her speed...her clean lines...That HUGE wheel and there were TWO OF THEM. How could I help but steer her?

Anyway I knew it couldn't last. When we got to Long Beach she ignored me. Acted like what we had didn't mean a thing.
So I will return. Groveling. Begging your forgiveness and hoping someday you can see it in your heart to trust me again.
Yours,
Patricia
(PS if it comes to a divorce YOU have to take both cats. No way am I going to have custodial visits with TOOLOOSE. He's so spiteful. And Girl Kitty keeps hurling...)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dunt U Dare lev witout givin Kiteez fud und hed rubz
Yr 2 angree KATZ
TOOLOOSE
GURL KITTEE

Tyhitia Green said...

Anon,
LOLOL.

Pat,
Too funny. I may get up the nerve to sail one day. ;-)

fullsoulahead.com said...

The blue in those pics is so beautiful! I hope your boat takes you back.

Jen P said...

What a wonderful experience - he obviously picked the right (wo)man for the job!

ps: Is it just me, or is the 'FOREIGN RIGHTS TO LOTTERY' sold list is getting longer? ;-)

Jen P said...

What a wonderful experience - he obviously picked the right (wo)man for the job!

ps: Is it just me, or is the 'FOREIGN RIGHTS TO LOTTERY' sold list is getting longer? ;-)

ORION said...

Yep Jen...Turkey just bought them...

Dissertation Writing said...

I love your blog so much, and there are just some differences with others'. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!