Wednesday, August 22, 2007
NOW APPEARING IN ORION'S FORWARD CABIN
6:30 am and 76 degrees.
Guess who's sleeping (still) in my forward guest stateroom?
Non other than the FAMOUS HOLLY KENNEDY.
We will be attending the Maui Writers Retreat and Conference together and presenting along with the REALLY FAMOUS AUTHOR JACKIE MITCHARD.
So buckle those plumeria leis and fasten those mai tais cuz we're taking you on a VIRTUAL TOUR of the MAUI WRITERS RETREAT AND CONFERENCE.
So today is preparation.
THINGS TO DO TODAY LIST FOR THE NOT QUITE FAMOUS AUTHOR PATRICIA WOOD:
1. Make coffee.
2. Check to see if Holly is awake.
3. Feed cats and make sure there is enough kitty litter while I am gone.
4. Check to see if Holly is awake.
5. Go to Marina Deli to buy fruit for breakfast
6. Check to see if Holly is awake.
7. Check email.
8. Check to see if Holly is awake.
9. Verify appointment to get highlights touched up.
10.Wake up Holly.